Tuesday 11 September 2012

Recent Works

Here's a selection of some of my personal favourites of my work from over the past couple of years as a student at Stockport, which I feel summarise my styles and abilities so far:



The above two images were created during my time on the Foundation course, and exemplify my dark humour and high interest in concept-driven work.



These two images represent two different styles of ink drawing I have explored, from the more expressionistic to the detailed, anatomical illustration-inspired.



In the latter half of last year, I decided to try my hand at digital art, with the above results. I have since acquired a graphics tablet, and hope to further explore this form of illustration.



Here are two examples of my pencil drawings- I have a particular interest in improving my skills in producing realistic portraits. Pencil drawing is also the foundation of my interest in art.

No comments:

Post a Comment