Sunday 17 March 2013

New York Photo Competition

After November's New York trip, a photography competition was announced, 'Scenes from New York City', which I entered. The rules asked for a maximum of four entries, and so I entered the following:





Two of my entries were selected to be printed large-scale and featured in the 'Scenes from New York City' exhibition, in the college reception. As one of two illustrators with selected work amongst photography students, I was quite proud. Here they are, among some great entries:





...

And here are some of my other photos from New York:

























...

Another recent success in photography: 


A large print of this photo sold for $30 on Society6- the profit I earn from this is only a small fraction, but as my first sale to a total stranger, I consider it a success! 

http://society6.com/MatCoffey/Red-Mini_Print












No comments:

Post a Comment